Monday, July 4, 2011

AirPlay iPad demo application

AirPlay iPad demo application Video Clips. Duration : 2.20 Mins.


Just install the new IOS 4.2 and thought I would share with you this video. I can definitely say that this feature is something I've been looking forward, there is always returned my Apple TV a couple of weeks. ----------------------------- It would be happy if you guys might be interested in my next joint (AyeGear) take: www.ayegear . com ------------------------------------------------ - - T-shirts iGlaswegian Visit my site Twitter www.twitter.com http:www.iglaswegian.com Facebookwww.facebook.com FlickR gallery: www.flickr.com my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com Airplay Live Demo Hands-on review of new ideas AppleTV Apple TV 2.0 2010 4.2 HDMI IOS little black speck of the OS 4.2 22. November 2010 iPodTouch iPhone 4G theunits3 iglaswegian Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom i6laswegian technical expert

Keywords: Airplay, Demo, live, hands, on, review, thoughts, new, apple, tv, appletv, 2.0, 2010, black, small, hdmi, ipad, ios, 4.2, os, 22nd, november, ipod, touch, 4g, iphone, theunits3, iglaswegian, glasgow, scotland, i6laswegian, tech, reviewer, UK

inexpensive hdmi cables

No comments:

Post a Comment